Readers like you help support Drone Sumo. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Sub250gFPV has built an impressive 3″ digital HD ripper weighing just 88grams AUW (all up weight).
If you don’t know about Sub250gFPV, he is a micro quad developer from the UK specialising in – as the name suggests – quads weighing under 250 grams, although more recently it’s more like sub100.
Sub250gFPV is continually pushing and testing the limits of what a micro drone can weigh and do, but this 3′ digital Kiss build might just be his most impressive micro yet. At just 88 grams including the mounted 2s 450mAh batteries, it could likely be the lightest 3″ HD quad anywhere in the world. And what makes it even more impressive is that it rips as though it was bigger and with decent flight time.
Check out the flight video:
Photos via Sub250gFPV
Worlds Lightest 3” Digital HD Kiss Build with Naked Vista and Nebula Pro Camera (With Top Mounted ????)?
88g AUW including the 2s 450mAh ???? WoW ???? I love this build so much ????
Huge Thanks ???? to @fpvcycle for sponsoring me with the motors, props and batteries used in this build ????????
Huge Thanks to @truerccanada for sponsoring me with the Antenna used in this build ????????
Huge Thanks to @hondapants.fpv for helping to design the P3 frame concept and designing and 3d printing the camera mounts used in this build ????????– Sub250g
Build Details :-
– Geprc 2.5” Phantom Top Plate
– Sub 250g FPV Custom Designed and Cut 3″ Bottom Plate
– Fettecelectronics 15a 25.5×25.5 AIO Board
– FPVcycle 13mm 7700kv Motors Sponsored by @fpvcycle
– Gemfanhobby Hurricane 3018 Props Sponsored by @fpvcycle
– CaddxFPV Naked Caddx Vista Digital HD with the Nebula Pro
– TrueRC Canada New 80mm Singularity Lite LHCP Antenna Sponsored
– Ummagawd Ummagrip Lite Super Sticky Battery Pad (Blue)
– @gnb.gaonenglimited 2s 450mAh Sponsored by @fpvcycle
– @tinysleds Micro RaceWire Sponsored by TinysLEDs