The Cetus Pro FPV Kit comes with a Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter, the LiteRadio2 SE Transmitter, VR02 FPV Goggles and a protective and stylish carry box. The Cetus Pro Tiny Whoop Drone can be flown indoors and outdoors, and the three flight modes will guide you all the way from beginner to advanced. Getting into FPV has never been easier!
Cetus Pro FPV Kit Features:
- The auxiliary flight function can assist and greatly reduce the difficulty of drone piloting for beginners. This is is simply the easiest way for beginners to get into FPV.
- The Cetus Pro Quadcopter comes with a brushless power system that is both powerful and manoeuvrable – meaning even advanced pilots will enjoy the Cetus Pro’s capabilities.
- The Cetus Pro features a self-protection system that will engage an emergency landing when out of control or in low battery, making it one of the safest quadcopters available.
- Made from PA12 material, the frame has an excellent drop and impact resistance. Meanwhile, the whoop’s frame provides 360° protection ensuring safe flights both indoors and outdoors.
- All items needed for flight come packed in an EVA portable, easy-to-carry storage bag – offering excellent protection and convenience.
Altitude Hold, Easy to Fly
The altitude hold function enables Auto-Hover. This quadcopter can stay at a current height when pilots’ hands are off the transmitter. Barometer/laser achieves accurate and stable positioning, which makes the quad hovering indoors very stable. The flight has never been so easy for a beginner! Note: The altitude hold function is only available in N mode.
Self-protection, No More Dangers
The quadcopter comes with an excellent self-protection function. It can make an emergency landing whenever loses control or is in low battery. It will also automatically disarm and drop on the ground once there is a strong collision with the object. Let’s say goodbye to loss and crash!
Turtle Mode, No Burden to Fly Away
When the quadcopter falls to the ground and upside down, we can active turtle mode by LiteRadio2 SE transmitter to flip it over and resume flying. With this function, there is no need to walk away to correct the position manually.
Turtle mode will not work effectively if something gets stuck in the motor/prop. Please push down switch SD on the transmitter immediately in this situation to exit turtle mode.
3 Flight Modes, From Zero to Hero
Three modes those N/ S/ M are available, which can satisfy the different needs of pilots and adapt to various flight environments. Whether you’re a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, the Cetus Pro FPV Kit helps anyone fly confidently from day one. These 3 flight modes can be switched by one SB switch on transmitter, which is simple and convenient. Meanwhile, all modes support 3 different speeds with SLOW/MID/FAST, pilots can switch it by one SC switch on the transmitter.
FPV Simulator Supported
LiteRadio2 SE radio transmitter can be used as a USB Joystick when connected to the computer. So it’s available to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE. More convenient for practising and charging at the same time. Besides, the transmitter is more ergonomic with a hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat.
VR02 FPV Goggles
VR02 FPV Goggles- the First-Person-View Goggles with the simpler operation and powerful function, is specially designed for FPV starters. It comes with built-in 5.8G 14DBI high-quality antennas, you can receive stable and clear images even for long-range flights. Adopt an ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, it fits your face and head perfectly.
- 1x Cetus Pro FPV Brushless Quadcopter
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1x LiteRadio2 SE Transmitter (Frsky D8)
- 2x BT2.0 450mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1x USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1x Portable Storage Bag
- 4x 40mm 3-blade Props
- 1x VR02 FPV Goggles
- 1x Prop Removal Tool
- 1x Type-C Adapter
- 2x User Manual
- DJI Avata leak: Is DJI about to release an FPV Cinewhoop? - May 17, 2022
- Farouk FPV and RushFPV release Sbang motors - February 6, 2022
- Q&A with micro quad developer Sub250gFPV (Phil Hunter) - January 25, 2022