Farouk FPV, one of the founders of Sbang style has teamed up with RUSH FPV to release a 6S motor specially made for Sbanging.
The FaroukFPV VROOM is a 2505.5 2000KV high-performance brushless motor designed by Farouk and manufactured by Rush FPV. It is designed to be used with a 5inchquad, and its characteristics suit the fast-paced flicking and flipping style of sbang freestyle.
- Motor: FAROÙK FPV x VROOM 2505.5 2000KV
- Manufacturer : RUSH FPV
- Stator: 2505.5
- Torque: 2000Kv
- Weight: 37g (cables + screws)
- Lipo: 6S
- Shaft: M5
- Mounting distance: 16 x 16mm
- Farouk FPV Vroom 2505.5 2000KV motor
- M5 propeller nut
- M3 motors mounting screws
Price and availability
The Farouk FPV VROOM 2505.5 6S 2000KV Motor costs around £21.95 for one motor and £84.00 for a set of 4.
The motors are currently available at:
UK: Your FPV
China: FlySmart Digi
Want to know more about Sbang and Farouk FPV? Here’s the Q&A we did with him.
- DJI Avata leak: Is DJI about to release an FPV Cinewhoop? - May 17, 2022
- Farouk FPV and RushFPV release Sbang motors - February 6, 2022
- Q&A with micro quad developer Sub250gFPV (Phil Hunter) - January 25, 2022