In this featured build, we take a look at a super clean KINfpv Theory V2 Thicc build by FPV drone building specialists Midwest Custom Drones – based in Minnesota, North America.
They specialize in custom 3D prints and print designs, aerial videography/photography and drone repair – but what we are mostly interested in is their boundary-pushing custom drone builds such as this one…
The KINfpv Theory V2 Thicc – Violet & Yellow
Hi everyone, Midwest Custom Drones is based out of MN where we focus on building high-quality HD FPV Drones and 3D Prints for all types of drone enthusiasts. If there is something you are interested in creating or designing, we can help make that dream come true.
With this build, we wanted to go for durability, flight characteristic, and high-quality parts for reliability. The frame is from KINfpv and we selected the Brute option, which provides thicker carbon parts. However, this does add a little weight but makes for a very durable and fun drone to fly. As many pilots would say, Bando & Basher approved!
Then we slapped the TBS tracer to have low latency and long-range connection. Providing the ultimate feeling of control on the sticks. Finally, we used the DJI air unit for the HD video. Giving the pilot durability and the option to record 1080p via the AIrunit DVR without using a GoPro.
We do provide GoPro mounts and all quads are tuned with GoPro’s mounted for accurate tuning and flight.
Midwest Custom Drones
We welcome anyone to utilise our services or reach out for help via our website, Instagram, Facebook, or direct email at MidwestCustomDrones@gmail.com
We appreciate your support!
- Custom Build & Tune by Midwest Custom Drones
- Custom Frame by KINfpv – Theory V2 Brute
- Video: DJI Air Unit
- Flight Controller: Radix 2ESC
- ESC: HobbyWing Xrotor 4-1 60A
- Motors: HobbyWing X-Rotor 2207 1750kv
- Receiver: TBS Tracer
- Capacitor – 1000uf 50v
- Battery ChinaHobbyLine Black Series 1100-1300 Mah 6S
- Propeller – Gemfan 51477 5.1
- Remote – TBS Tango 2 Pro w./ tracer mod or Mambo
- Goggles- DJI V2 Goggles w/ TRUERC Duality Antennas
Midwest Custom Drones:
- DJI Avata leak: Is DJI about to release an FPV Cinewhoop? - May 17, 2022
- Farouk FPV and RushFPV release Sbang motors - February 6, 2022
- Q&A with micro quad developer Sub250gFPV (Phil Hunter) - January 25, 2022