Readers like you help support Drone Sumo. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
The KINfpv ISO NERF Edition is a beastly build by Las Vegas FPV frame designer KINfpv on their durable and great-looking frame, the ISO.
If this is your first time hearing of KINfpv, check them out – They make some superb frames that have a reputation for being solid bando bashers. They also have cinewhoop, micro and racing frames in their lineup.
The KINfpv ISO frame makes a solid platform for building a freestyle-capable tank-of-a-drone and features some clever touches that make building and tuning a breeze. Here is KINfpv’s very own ISO NERF Edition:
KINfpv ISO NERF Edition Build
Featuring industry-leading designs never before seen. The ISO can handle anything you throw at it and comes prepared for the full-size DJI/Vista Air Units. This kit also comes Caddx Vista and Analog friendly with a 20×20 M2 stack option in the rear along with all the trimmings needed for all optional stock antennas for each system. The ISO is the quintessence of every bit of real-world design and testing for the past two years.
We have designed the very first full center compression plate to lock the entire frame together, making this the most solid frame we have ever designed. This makes tuning a breeze, which helps you get to clean rippage faster…your flight controller and motors will thank us later.
No need to label this kit as a “Brute”, she already knows.KINfpv
KINfpv ISO NERF Edition Build photos
- Wheel Base 225mm
- Fits up to 5.2” Props
- 30×30 & 20×20 M3 Stack Mounting Pattern In Center
- 20X20 M2 Stack Mounting Pattern In Rear
- DJI Full Size Air Unit Ready
- Caddx Vista Ready (Rear Mounting)
- Analog FPV compatible (Up to Full Size Cams)
- 12.9 Grade M3 Bolts and Nuts
- Weather Coated Press Nuts
- 16x16mm to 22x22mm Motor Mount Pattern
- 6mm Arms
- 6mm Center Compression Plate
- 4mm Upper and Lower Base Plates
- 3mm Top Plate
- Revolutionary Quick Swap Arms Which Are Completely Independent From the Stack Bolts
- Frame And Hardware Weight = 161.4g
Build Specifications/Parts List
- Frame Kit: KINfpv ISO
- Flight Controller: HobbyWing F7 Convertible
- ESC: HobbyWing XRotor 60a
- Motors: NewBeeDrone Flow 2306.5 1850kv
- VTX: DJI Full Size Air Unit
- Camera: DJI
- RX: TBS Tracer
- Props: Ethix P4 Candy Canes
- LED Race Wire: Pyrodrone 35mm
KINfpv ISO NERF Edition completed:
Interested in drone building and projects? Join us in the community forums to share and discuss everything about building drones.